PDA

View Full Version : One license

prepper
02-27-2007, 02:51 AM
We have one licensed copy of Preps but would like to be able to work on templates (at least) on a second computer. Is the full purchase price for a second dongle still the only option available? Seven grand, or even four for the Plus version is hard to justify just for occasional use.

Thanks
Terry Walker
Preps user since 1992

nick.benkovich
02-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Terry,

While I don't normally post information on pricing I will make this one exception to the rule. Customers that own 1 or more copies of Preps can purchase additional copies for a significantly discounted price using what we call "Customer Loyalty" copies. I would suggest you work with your dealer or Kodak sales rep to find out how much you can save on additional copy of Preps.

michael.berry
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Thanks, Nick,

I wasn't aware of that.

Michael Berry
Evatone, Inc.

sequoyah
03-05-2007, 05:25 AM
It's been a very long time since I have done it, but can't fully functional templates be made and edited with the Demo version of Preps?

Al Ferrari

nick.benkovich
03-05-2007, 01:08 PM
You can certainly create them as a learning exercise but you certainly cannot save them. The demo version of Preps only works with the demo files including templates, marks, printers and sample files. There is no printing and no saving of any kind with the demo version.