View Full Version : RR Donnelley Group????

02-07-2006, 08:32 AM
RR Donnelley Group????

02-07-2006, 02:43 PM

OK I'll bite.

R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE: RRD) announced today that it has filed a lawsuit in the Federal Court in Delaware against Quark, Inc. and Creo, Inc. (a subsidiary of the Eastman Kodak Company). The lawsuit alleges that products manufactured and sold by the defendants infringe an extensive portfolio of RR Donnelley patents in the area of digital print processes, which are central to a significant segment of RR Donnelley's service and product offerings. The complaint seeks monetary and injunctive relief from both defendants.

Not sure of the rules here about providing links.

02-08-2006, 06:35 AM
I'm just a lowly employee. And the purpose of my post was to interact on the forums with other Donnelley employees.

We don't know what the lawsuit is about. Just that there is one.

Jonathan Burnett
03-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Hey Eric! a fellow employee here! which location are you at?

BTW I was given a basic explanation but I don't recall what it was exactly about, only that it didn't have anything to do with the software that I use in the course of my job (probably yours either)

03-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Mendota, Il

Jonathan Burnett
03-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Albany, NY

I was kind of hoping you'd turn out to be from Lancaster, PA or another plant we deal with down near NYC, we do a lot of work for them lately and I'd like to have more contact with the people I recieve files from. When you deal directly with someone you develop a repore, then you have more of a personal stake in making each other happy.

What type of printing do you guys mostly do? We do mostly healthcare directories and lately financial books, but usually if it's black ink 8+3/8 x 10+7/8 range that's our meat and potatos. lately we've been getting a lot of odd stuff though

03-06-2006, 07:43 AM
short run magazines up to 250k run, mostly trade publications and monthly city mags. Being from NYC if you are familiar with AVENUE, PAPER MAG, or New Jersey Monthly those are produced here.

05-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Hello Eric and Jonathan,

Another RR Donnelley employee checking in, only this time from the UK. Is there anyone else out there???

Regards, John.