PDA

View Full Version : Press Sheet size not working

jminrod
03-03-2007, 03:01 PM
We just had prinergy evo installed. Whe then got a floating license for preps V5.2. The problem I am having is when printing a PJTF file the tech told me to always use press sheet size as the Device when printing. Which seems to make sence. The problem is when I print I get an error stating "Adobe pjtf output does not currently support scaling or tiling. You must have a device page size large enough to accommodate your output." The problem is that you cannot change or add a press sheet size to this device. Because the option was added so it would automatically pick up the press sheet size used in the template. Any help would be greatlly appreciated.

rob
03-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't know what device you are printing too, but I have always used plate size to output from preps. It seems like its trying to scale down to the plate size.

jminrod
03-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Sorry for the delay I have been out of work for three days. But the problem was just an upgrade issue. I upgraded from 5.2 to 5.2.2, Something went wrong after the initial set up. But in 5.2 they are telling me not to pick Press sheet size as a device and not to set up a device which does work out great. Now we use the same template for proofs and plates without waisting paper on our work and tumbles.