View Full Version : Have not gotten a reply

03-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I sent this to Leslie before she left (like right before). Could I get some help on the message bellow. Thank you

I would like to be a member of some other forums. I am already a member of the Preps forum. I would like to add Commecial Print/Workflow/Prinergy and Related Topics/Proofing and Color forums. Could you please arrange that for me. We have Prinergy installed and I work with our Kodak proofing systems and color management. Thank you.

Shawn Livingston

Eric Biggins
03-26-2007, 01:15 PM

Subscribing to the different forums you can do yourself. Just go to a forum you want to subscribe to, in the upper right corner of the window you should see a "Forum Tools" button. Click on "Forum Tools" and from the drop down, select "Subscribe to this forum." Thats it, you're done!

03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Maybe I am being blind, but I do not see where I can see the forum I want to subscribe to. For instance, I would like to be a member of the Prinergy forum. However, I cannot see it to become a member. Thanks for the help.

Eric Biggins
03-27-2007, 06:12 PM

If you go to the link below, do you see a list of different forum groups?

If so, go to the workflow group. Inside the workflow group you should see a Prinergy forum selection along with some others. Click on Prinergy and you will see a listing of all the threads.

At this point...use my previous instructions to subscribe.

Let us know how you make out,

03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't think Shawn can see the Prinergy forum unless he has been allowed access.

Shawn, send your email request to Michelle.Dixon@kodak.com

She takes care of the GUA members.

03-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Hello there,

Your issues have been resolved. We are sorry for the delay.

Amnon Nachshon