View Full Version : GUA Conference 2007

03-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi GUA Members,

If you haven’t already registered for the upcoming 2007 GUA Conference – I strongly recommend you do.

Kodak has once again, committed to putting customers front and center – in the form of sending Kodak CEO, Antonio Perez to deliver our Key Note address. Mr Perez , CEO from one of the Fortune 500 Companies in the US – has a great vision for Kodak and has tremendous personal presence, so this promises to be a great session to kick off the event. We (the GUA board), have worked with Kodak and others to incorporate all of your feedback from Conference 2006 to continue to deliver exactly what GUA members say they want. To check out the details go to the conference banner at www.mygua.org (http://www/mygua.org) .

I’d like to apologize that information about the event has not been as clearly communicated as in past years. We lost a member of the GUA family this past year, as Lesley MacDonald, our long-time Kodak GUA Program Manager decided to leave Kodak to pursue other opportunities. Replacing her is taking some time, and as a result some of our Promotional timetable has slipped. Kodak is actively working with us to catch us up on our planned schedule.

About this year’s conference:
The Conference is moving into its’ next phase – this year there are more planned sessions for owners & managers without sacrificing all of the nuts-and-bolts technical sessions that you’ve told us you love. For the business folk the pre-conference symposium offers all the latest information about the tools Kodak is developing to enable the business of Print, as well as practical hands-on sessions to help develop your business strategies and provide tools to measure your success.

For the technical folk there are pre-conference classrooms and workshops that will help develop specific skills, and more roundtables where you can work with Kodak development teams ensuring that your priorities are represented in future versions of Kodak products. When you are not in technical sessions you may find yourself in the Kodak Workflow Lab, trying out the latest versions/feature sets of Kodak products and chatting with Kodak Developers.

In addition to specific tracks - the conference promises unprecedented access to Kodak Senior Management, Product Managers, Developers, Technical experts and Regional Teams.

We are convinced that this event offers the best educational and networking value to printing professionals – in a setting that will truly blow your socks off. To make it even sweeter, Kodak offers conference delegates a Conference Credit that can more than pay for the time you spend away from your plant. The Kodak Conference Credit is a 3,000.00 US credit per attendee toward the purchase of select Kodak software.

Most of the real value of this event comes from your participation – so make this the year you connect with your colleagues in Print at GUA 2007.

Feel free to contact me or other board members if you would like more information or details on the Conference.

Best regards,

03-29-2007, 06:50 PM
why would you want to post same thread to accross boards?
very annoying.

04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Hello and great question. I posted it across multiple forums because not all users have the same access levels and some are tied to only one forum. This way I can reach everyone, but at the same time, some people have to see it moce then once.

Sorry--I wanted to get the message out to as many folks as possible, not trying to be annoying. - tc