PDA

View Full Version : Gua 2007 Thank You

tclifford
06-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Well Well Well...

GUA 2007 has come and gone and wow what an amazing experience for us all. I know that I for one am filled to the brim with diet coke and new knowledge that I gained at this year’s conference. As for a USA Today and "turn down" service, I can attest it took my wife about 5 seconds to turn me down if you know what I mean! So its business as usual.

I know I have said it before, but I'll say it again, The GUA members are the best and you all ROCK!!! 100%, DO NOT Pass Go, Do not Collect $200!! You are all the best! I had a chance to meet most of you, expect Wendy who I went especially to meet and messed that up. What a truly amazing experience with truly amazing people. Each and every one of you made a difference.

Each and every one of you has an assignment as outlined at the AGM. Make sure to send your emails to the proper people and tell them what your thoughts are on the conference. If you missed the AGM and would like the 411, let me know and I’ll get you what you need.

One piece of information that was missing form this years materials was a listing of all the attendees. I have attached an excel spreadsheet for you to peruse at your leisure.

W few things to remember…first “it’s just a dry heat” and secondly You’re involvement makes all the difference

THANK YOU

tc

Mark Lewinger
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I expect you on the horse next time not Liz!

tclifford
06-05-2007, 04:03 AM
Oh man I would have killed the horse...that would have been cruelty to animals!!!!!!

tc