PDA

View Full Version : Press Sheet Size Output

interphage
06-21-2007, 06:21 PM
I want Preps to output 1/4 inch larger than the size of the imposed Press Sheet, so that my side center marks will bleed off the sheet. Is this possible?

Thank you,
Eric Madsen
Graphic Press

d23w
06-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Create a Preps 'device' that is the size you require, and apply 'custom tiling' to the template after selecting your new device. This tile should normally be positioned with equal space on the left and right of your press sheet, and the alignment at the bottom depends on how you set your plate to punch distance.

You may need some trial and error to get the tile in the position you need for your plates.

Dave O'Neill

jaka.krelj
06-21-2007, 10:31 PM
With Press Sheet size device - In the next update of Preps (scheduled for autumn) will be possible, they told me.

Jaka

sequoyah
07-27-2007, 05:37 AM
I make my own side center marks that bleed off the sides of the press sheet (line marks). I have master sigs for all my common press sheet sizes with all the marks I typically want, but no imposition. I use these as a starting point for new signatures; that way I am not placing marks over and over each time I create a signature.

Al Ferrari