PDA

View Full Version : eCenteral Issues

tclifford
02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Why do I take the time to open a case and carefully document all the issues and even add the errors I'm seeing on screen... to have someone from creo/kodak call back and ask me questions that were addressed in the data supplied by the call on ecentral? Please read the case notes before calling me...please...That really steamed me up...

Is it just me?

tc

jwardlow
02-09-2006, 09:46 PM
It's not just you.

Sort of like why have the option of contacting via email if contact will always be by phone?

michelle.dixon
02-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know what's not working for you. I've passed your comments on to the Response Center management teams. They will work with their teams to ensure that you don't get called for information that is already provided.

If the situation doesn't improve please feel free to email specific examples directly to me.

Thanks,
Michelle Dixon
eCentral Team

tclifford
02-10-2006, 06:53 PM
This is wonderful. This is nothing new and always a frustrating when info supplied is not used.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know what's not working for you. I've passed your comments on to the Response Center management teams. They will work with their teams to ensure that you don't get called for information that is already provided.

If the situation doesn't improve please feel free to email specific examples directly to me.

Thanks,
Michelle Dixon
eCentral Team

sjohnson
02-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Tom,

This has long been a frustration of mine with eCentral, but what irks me more is that I use the special box to tell them how to contact me, and they almost never use that method. They always call and leave a VM on my phone that I am rarely near - usually asking for info that is in the post.

BTW, last time I used the "attach a file" technique, I was asked to upload the same file to the FTP site...

sj

michelle.dixon
02-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Steve,

Thanks for the additional information. I have passed this problem on the the RC leadership as well.

Michelle Dixon
eCentral