PDA

View Full Version : How do my forum subscriptions relate to my membership in the Graphic User Association

lmacdonald
01-25-2006, 07:37 PM
There are three levels of GUA Membership that correspond to the forums that are available to you.

Full=Kodak customer who owns complex workflow/output device/digital press
Access=All public and all members only discussion forums

Limited=Kodak customer who owns single device (ie Iris, Eversmart, Renaissance, Approval)
Access=All public, the Proofing & Color forum, the Web-to-Print forum

Software Only=Kodak customer who owns applications only (ie. Preps, Trapwise, Darwin, Prepare, PS/M
Access=Public forums only

stevew
06-21-2007, 08:46 PM
When I first subscribed to this forum years ago I signed up for only Preps. Now we have implemented a Prinergy system and would like to have full access.

Who can I contact regarding this.

Thank you in advance,

Steve Weber
Ripon Printers
stevew@riponprinters.com

Eric Biggins
06-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Steve,

I would send an email to Cheryl Nelan who is the Director of Customer Development at cheryl.nelan@kodak.com and she will have someone adjust that for you.

Eric

stevew
06-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info Eric,

I have sent her an email.

Steve

tclifford
06-22-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm here to help also...

thomas

cnelan
07-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks Tom. Folks are more than welcome to contact me directly but I recommend emailing us at ww-gua@kodak.com. This will expedite things in case I am not available as several people at Kodak have access to this email box and can take care of any issues you may have.

So, again, if you are having problems with your forum access levels or need anything changed, please email us at ww-gua@kodak.com.

Thanks!
Cheryl

robert.hammen
08-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Just an aside, there are many posts on this forum by Lesley MacDonald, who is no longer with Kodak... not sure if you have PM's to her being redirected to you, Cheryl... it might also not be a bad idea to change her user title to say "No longer a registered user"/edit out her Signature so that people don't try to email her...

digiandy
07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
We do have several kodak equipments (Trendsetter, Prinergy, Matchprint, Integris....) and I already registered to eCentral but I cannot download some of updates. It keeps saying 'Access to page denied'.

What shall I do?

tclifford
07-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Are you under full service contract? Ecentral downloads, I think, are limited to people with full service contracts. If you are indeed under full contract, please call the RC.

michelle.dixon
07-23-2008, 06:51 PM
We do have several kodak equipments (Trendsetter, Prinergy, Matchprint, Integris....) and I already registered to eCentral but I cannot download some of updates. It keeps saying 'Access to page denied'.

What shall I do?

Hi,

The issue is that you don't have an eCentral account - you only have GUA. Looking at the image you included I can see that you don't have eCentral features such as Request Support and Reports. As a result the level of content you have access to is significantly less. You can register for access at
https://ecentral.creo.com/ecentral_regform.asp?Region=global

Michelle Dixon
eCentral Team

Lhaase
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Hi,

I've had full access in the past, and for some reason I'm now unable to see all of the good Prinergy, InSite and RBA groups that I used to have access to. Thomas..or anyone...please help.

tclifford
10-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Hmmmmm not sure whats happening. Try looking now... tc

Lhaase
10-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Awesome....thanks Thomas.

Beth
06-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Can someone verify my access to Prinergy, InSite and RBA groups?

Beth

GUA_Admin
06-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Can someone verify my access to Prinergy, InSite and RBA groups?

Beth
Hi Beth - I just checked and updated your forums permissions. You should now be able to see and post to the Prinergy, InSite and RBA groups. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks, Amanda