PDA

View Full Version : New at GUA, new at the conference

alina@ic-group.net
02-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Hello everybody! I am a newbie.

The company I work for has been using Kodak products for 3 years now and I found out about this conference 2 months ago... I am so excited, I am already registered and I can't wait to meet all of you. I am a young manager of the Planning/Prepress Department (only three years now), We are a medium size company, with all kinds of products, commercial full color printing, personalized mail, secure forms and checks, internet base marketing, plastic cards, promotional products, electronic print and mail campaigns, etc. We use Prinergy Evo and it has been great, I love the system and still learning, I have so many questions and also comments about it, I am looking forward to this conference, see you all there.

Alina Newson
Salt Lake City, Utah (and still snowing :( )

tclifford
02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Well we are so excited to meet you. Please be sure to come to the new delegate session. I want to make sure to shake as many hands as I can and meet all the new GUA members... We love you in SLC! I used to live in SLC... 7600 south.. rock on - tc

alina@ic-group.net
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM
I live in Sandy, 10600s and 2000 east.

I'll look for you at the conference.

Alina Newson

Mark Lewinger
02-08-2008, 04:42 PM
We welcome you to the conference but this year it is in Las Vegas & we will not be able to bring any new ideas home with us. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. LOL