PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Conference

ryan.pruse
12-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Okay Thomas, I love the mystical hat banners but I need more. What's the scoop for Orlando? No need to completely empty the pot... but you could drop a couple beans on the floor for us.

tclifford
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Orlando Magic basketball... the theme is Magic...

I wanted to make sure I added it to my signature line as to get people talking..They are and we will need as much marketing help as possible...

thats all folks...

ryan.pruse
12-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, you started with NBA.... gonna have to really work to dig this one out of the gutter... :)

smiller
12-04-2008, 10:07 PM
orlando magic basketball... The theme is magic...

I wanted to make sure i added it to my signature line as to get people talking..they are and we will need as much marketing help as possible...

Thats all folks...

????huh????

wendytf
12-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Basketball? OooooooKaaaaaay.

What I've wondered since I heard the location is... how many people are leaving their kids at home?

tclifford
12-05-2008, 01:26 AM
I never said the theme had anything to do with b-ball..just that the Orlando team shared the same name....

no more daggers

ryan.pruse
12-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Tom... at least you got the daggers out of the way early after the bball reference... can only go up hill from here! But, certainly we could take one of those nice bus trips and take in a Panthers or Lightning playoff game (yes, I know, it's a stretch - but it's a long season, you never know)? :)

rob.morgan
12-08-2008, 05:42 PM
HA! That would likely be the third round of the playoffs. Those teams are gonna have to improve a lot to still be playing then. More likely we can watch the Lightning/Panthers/Leafs square off in a charity golf tournament. :p

Rob

ryan.pruse
12-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Well, still an improvement over bball (I love it that you included the Leafs in that)! Third round... hmm... I'll probably have to skip the conference as to not miss any Wild games! :)

.... and it's official - this thread has taken a tangent it may not get away from.