View Full Version : StoreFront-Catalog Permissions

04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I've got a Client that has one Catalog with 2 Products. Within that client there are roughly 15 users. I'd like one of those Users to have access to both Products, and the remainder of them to have access only to a single Product.

I'm not seeing an easy way to to set Permissions this way, is it even possible, or should I make a new Catalog for that User to have access to both Products?

04-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Unfortunatly you can assign users to Catalogs So yes you will need to make a new catalog to split the users

Carrell Wiers

04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Okay, I made 2 Catalogs but I cannot figure out how to assign Permissions to individual users so they can only view & order from particular Catalogs. Any guidance? I feel like I'm running in circles here.

I think I have it working, even if it's a convoluted process. I'm going back to all existing users under this client, Administration and un-checking "Allow access to all current and future catalogs". THEN go back to the new Catalog, "Edit Catalog Properties" and under Access Control, re-apply the Permission. I had tried to make Groups with the Administration List and get the same end result but it's not happening.