PDA

View Full Version : Going... going... GONE!!!

tclifford
07-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Ok, Dan Blondell is gone... Judy Hess is gone, Allister Foreman is gone,

Now I hear Stan Coleman is gone.

Sad news...

Seems as if Kodak employee retention policy needs to spiffing up...

tc

paulh
07-13-2009, 03:00 PM
oh my goodness.

mark_jetzer
07-13-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm heading to Print '09. I keep getting the feeling I should talk to the EskoArtworks Guys.

I understand people moving on, but seem a bit much lately for Kodak. Is it the sign of a deep problem or just that the product has matured?

Concerned Kodak Citizen

smiller
07-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Do you get the feeling that executive management aren't listening?

gerowa
07-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Kodak seems to need a wake up call. The people who made Creo attractive to purchase are all gone. Creo was/is the reason most of us are Kodak customers. They have many others they should have let go before Stan and Judy. Who ever runs Service comes to mind.

Such a shame!

Sebastian Cote
08-24-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm shocked! What should we understand from this?

epp5
09-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Kodak seems to need a wake up call. The people who made Creo attractive to purchase are all gone. Creo was/is the reason most of us are Kodak customers. They have many others they should have let go before Stan and Judy. Who ever runs Service comes to mind.

Such a shame!

+1

For me Kodak has made it VERY difficult and frustrating to do business with. I also add to the list of good talent gone... Pat Chan released fro the color lab in Rochester and don't forget Gordo (Gordon Pritchard). My FE's here are top notch (funny there all old Creo guys) in my area but when it comes time to do business with the suits it's very poor to say the least!