PDA

View Full Version : Glückwunsch!

a.penner
01-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi Lesley and all members at GUA!

Glad to see the redesigned forum, the old one was not really uptodate ;-)
But I miss the section for iQSmart/Eversmart scanners.
Where should I post these topics now?

Moin Moin from Bremen
Arvid

dcarlisle
01-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi Lesley and your team. Major league job on the new format. Only downside is for members who do not have internet rights. DC

ddade
01-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Yes, thank you for setting up this nice forum, but I agree with a.penner, where do we go for technical information on the Creo scanners?

Dustin

mack
01-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Nice Forum Layout, thanks to all the team who made it happened.
( I personally didn't like the e-mail format )

lmacdonald
01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Arvid,

Hmmm - you raise an excellent point - let me look at that and get back to you :)

Best regards,
Lesley

lmacdonald
02-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi Arvid,

You may have already discovered - but as a result of your feedback I added a scanner forum - it is located in the Related Topics Section.

Thanks for pointing out its absence!

Best regards,
Lesley

eric.hauser
02-13-2006, 05:34 PM
You may have already discovered - but as a result of your feedback I added a scanner forum - it is located in the Related Topics Section.

Thanks for pointing out its absence!

Best regards,
Lesley

Glückwunsch!
Hi Lesley.
Thanks for the scanner input area and thanks for the snazzy new forum. Just curious would it be possible to get a real time chat window inside the buddy list?
Have a good one.
eric.hauser
Glückwunsch!

lmacdonald
02-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Hi Eric,

If you go to the link in the upper left called "edit my profile" and you look under the link to change your profile - you can enter all of your info for instant messaging - and I believe you can use this to chat real time to those on your buddy list. I haven't tested it yet myself - so let me know how it goes :)

Thanks,
Lesley

eric.hauser
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi Eric,

If you go to the link in the upper left called "edit my profile" and you look under the link to change your profile - you can enter all of your info for instant messaging - and I believe you can use this to chat real time to those on your buddy list. I haven't tested it yet myself - so let me know how it goes :)

Thanks,
Lesley

Hi Lesley,
Yes you get a pm inbox and sent folder to manage. I have not got the pop up notification to work yet. I do not see any real time chat selections.

Thanks for all you help.

eric.hauser

jon
02-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Only problem is that now I won't get the ocassional email meant for internal purposes that is sent to the Prepress list and the fun friday posts. ;)