PDA

View Full Version : Missing Tools in Adobe

SCapistrantans
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
It seems like we have a couple of work station where the "Kodak" tools ar missing in our adobe PDF viewer. I can not find anywhere to reinstall the plug-ins. I have tried to uninstall workshop and then reinstall it but that does not help. Can anyone tell me how to get the plug-ins to adobe again. I have looked through the self help at kodak and find nothing.

KPeurrung
11-05-2009, 10:02 PM
It seems like we have a couple of work station where the "Kodak" tools ar missing in our adobe PDF viewer. I can not find anywhere to reinstall the plug-ins. I have tried to uninstall workshop and then reinstall it but that does not help. Can anyone tell me how to get the plug-ins to adobe again. I have looked through the self help at kodak and find nothing.

If workstations are running Mac OS X and you're using Adobe Acrobat Pro you can grab the Prinergy plug-ins from a good workstation by using this path GO>Applications>Adobe Acrobat Pro> right click on the Adobe Acrobat Pro icon > choose, "Show Package Contents">open Contents folder> go to Plug-ins folder> copy the Prinergy Plug-ins folder to the plug-ins folder of the "faulty" workstations.
Worked fine for me.