PDA

View Full Version : No CF device condition shows up in Loose page PT

rwilsondum
11-16-2010, 07:07 PM
all of a sudden...... I Cannot get my Proofer 'device condition' to show up in my Colorflow enabled Loose page process Template. I have restarted Workshop and Colorflow but it does not show ...... is this a bug? Snapshot and device name are there and selectable but no device condition. I saw this happen in the training session as well. Help!

david.herder
11-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Rob,
You may be encountering a bug that is present in ColorFlow 1.1.6.2. Please log a call with the RC, as we may have to upgrade you if this is the case.

As an intermediary step before you contact the RC, try to stop the ColorFlowServer.exe process that is running on your Primary. To do this, you can either reboot your entire Prinergy system, or you can force-quit the process in the taskmanager. If you force quit ColorFlowServer.exe, Prinergy will re-start it automatically. After it is restarted, re-launch Workshop and see if the issue persists. If so, please call the RC.

regards,
dave

rwilsondum
11-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Force quitting the process on prinergy resolved the problem Dave. Thanks.
We are running CF Pro 1.1.6.1.14 & Prinergy 5.1.2.1.4 Will we need to upgrade Prinergy to upgrade Colorflow to 1.1.6.2 ?

david.herder
11-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Yes, at this time, you will have to upgrade to 5.1.2.2h to upgrade ColorFlow to 1.1.6.2.676.

regards,
dave