PDA

View Full Version : Darwin 3.1 and InDesign CS5

TSapp
08-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Has anyone been able to get it working? When trying to "Collect and Pack to Folder" with all the check boxes set to on I keep getting an error that "The Process cannot access the file 'MinionPro-Regular.otf' because it is being used by another process." If I change to another font I just get the same error for the new font.

After that it pops up a message that "Job packling completed successfully". But if I try and import the DRWN file into Storefont I get an error that it can't import the file.

I just opened a ticket with Kodak on the issue but I was hoping someone on here might know why it's doing this.

Windows 7 64Bit (Build 7600)
Acer PC Model M498G
Intel Core i5 650@3.20Ghz
4 Gb Ram

InDesign CS5 version 7.0.4

Tim Sapp

ucmktg
09-06-2011, 03:27 PM
We are using Darwin v3.1 with Windows InDesign CS5.
It took us some time to make it work as our production station had CS5.5, so we downgraded to CS5. It is working without crashes but the VPS stream that we are getting from it has a wrong document size. It is creating everything in letter size!
PDF outputs seem to be fine.

psmosser
02-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Has anyone been able to get it working? When trying to "Collect and Pack to Folder" with all the check boxes set to on I keep getting an error that "The Process cannot access the file 'MinionPro-Regular.otf' because it is being used by another process." If I change to another font I just get the same error for the new font.

After that it pops up a message that "Job packling completed successfully". But if I try and import the DRWN file into Storefont I get an error that it can't import the file.

I just opened a ticket with Kodak on the issue but I was hoping someone on here might know why it's doing this.

Windows 7 64Bit (Build 7600)
Acer PC Model M498G
Intel Core i5 650@3.20Ghz
4 Gb Ram

InDesign CS5 version 7.0.4

Tim Sapp

We've had that same issue. What version of storefront are you on?