PDA

View Full Version : Early Registration EXTENDED

tclifford
11-30-2011, 08:10 PM
We have extending time until Dec. 1st noon to give folks a few more hours to secure discounted rate of $995. Also posted is the schedule at a glance, GUA Special Offer Solutions list and lab details... more to come...

Thomas

roger
12-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Tom, I tried to register yesterday but couldn't. System would not offer a new registration deal and was only displaying our earlier cancelled GUA2011 registration. I did send this info via the 'send email link' but don't have any reply yet. - Roger

and is that noon, pacific time or EST?

tclifford
12-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Oh Brother, i missed that too. I have no idea, i'm betting PST, but let me double check. I'm having someone from Kodak contact you direct to work through this...

Rock on

Thomas

Michele
12-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Hello All,

We have fixed the GUA Registration gliche. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Since there were several individuals who were trying to register and we were not able to fix the problem before noon EST today -the Early Bird GUA registration rate will be extended until Monday, December 5th, 2011 until 12 AM( midnight).

Thank you for your patience as we worked to correct the problem.

Look forward to seeing you in New Orleans..we have an exciting program this year!! Check out the website- www.guaconference.com.

Michele
Michele Laird-Williams
Kodak and GUA Executive Director( fancy name to say -I work with the GUA Board Members)