View Full Version : GUA Mailings!!!

12-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Is there any one else out there that is receiving bogus GUA mailings? We have four people going to the GUA conference this year and I just received 12 postcards in the mail today for 12 names that do not exist in our company. They are the following names;
James Botsios
Rick Richards
Chris Hynes
Chris Odham
Josh Schag
Andrew Orselo
Michael Beckett
Mike Cole
Dave Lii
Michael Mundorf
Robert Munniks
MR Patrick Murdock
All of the first names match current & non-current employees but the last names are not even close. This has been one of our biggest complaints with the GUA conference. When we are registered, stop sending us mailings. How much GUA money is spent on sending mailings out to "register for the GUA conference" to people that are already registered???

12-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Your note is very concerning...we do provide instruction to remove current registered attendees from the GUA marketing campaign, although based on your note there is definitely a problem.

Thanks for letting us know- we will get it corrected right away.

Appreciate your participation and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
How embarrassing for Kodak! Someone really screwed up the database. Mine came to Susan King instead of Susan Kinney and my other 4 employees were wrong. I would bet every single one is addressed wrong and they went presonrted first class. What a huge waste of money!

12-16-2011, 11:39 AM
The GUA board decided at our last meeting, that one of our main focuses for 2012 is our membership. Over the years keeping track of and updating our membership has been challenging. We have recognized that we don't have a good handle on who is in our membership, what defines a member, what kinds of members?

Kodak and the GUA Board are working on solutions concerning our membership. The strength of the GUA comes from its members.

12-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Same here. First name was correct. Last name wasn't even close.

01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Three Mailings here, all the first names were correct - last names not even close!