PDA

View Full Version : sub groups

jamie.stotz
01-26-2006, 04:46 PM
I found out by accident that the workflow forum is actually a folder with 2 sub forums in it (Brisque and Prinergy). Is there any way to indicate this in the listing? Right now it's icon is the same as the one for the single forums.

lmacdonald
01-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi Jamie,

You are right - I'll post a note about that in the introduction forum. THe only reason that Prinergy & Brisque are currently the only sub-groups is that they already have enough subscribers to warrant it. I expect this will change over time and there will be additional sub-groups.

In the meantime - I'll see if there is a setting in the system that I can turn on to indicate they are there...

Thanks for your email.
Best regards,
Lesley

hostmaster
01-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi Lesley,

im new to the forums and i cant find the Commercial Printing Workflow Forum. Maybe im missing something... :)

thakala
01-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Lesley,

im new to the forums and i cant find the Commercial Printing Workflow Forum. Maybe im missing something... :)

Same here! Where do we find these forums?

lmacdonald
01-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi Hostmaster and Thakala,

I've checked your subscriptions and corrected them according to your GUA Membership levels.

Hostmaster - you should now be able to view the Commercial Print forums (remember there are subforums under workflow)

Thakala - according to membership records - you do not have the systems to permit you access to the Commercial Print forums - but I have corrected your membership settings to give you access to all of the proofing forums. If you have purchased additional equipment - please let me know.

Best regards,
Lesley

thakala
01-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi Hostmaster and Thakala,

I've checked your subscriptions and corrected them according to your GUA Membership levels.

Thakala - according to membership records - you do not have the systems to permit you access to the Commercial Print forums - but I have corrected your membership settings to give you access to all of the proofing forums. If you have purchased additional equipment - please let me know.

Best regards,
Lesley

Thanks. We have had Prinergy for over 3 years. Is there an error in the records or do I need to obtain something else?

lmacdonald
01-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi again ThaKala :)

Thanks for the info - no need to do anything else - I have tools here that can help me identify where the problem is and what I need to do to correct it. There was an error on your GUA account - I have corrected it and provided you access to all of the forums.

Let me know if, for any reason, you can't access them.

Best regards,
Lesley

thakala
01-31-2006, 07:29 PM
Thank you very much!

hostmaster
02-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Hostmaster - you should now be able to view the Commercial Print forums

Fine, everything seems OK, now!
Thank you!