PDA

View Full Version : Delete a Posting

stevell72
05-25-2006, 03:56 PM
How do you delete a post if you put in in the wrong place?
steve

lmacdonald
06-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi Steve,

I can move the thread for you if you'd like - just let me know where it is and I'll transfer it to the right location :)

Best regards,
Lesley

stevell72
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
i just got back from short vacation, id had put a post and thought i put it in the wrong place no big deal tho, but if you know anything about the acrobat
plugins for trap editor i need help trying to use acrobat 7.0 with my older
trap editor dongle im not sure where all the software is for Acrobat 7.0 or can i use the old stuff but where do i put it to work properly in Acrobat.
steve
prinergy

rob.morgan
06-07-2006, 01:06 AM
i just got back from short vacation, id had put a post and thought i put it in the wrong place no big deal tho, but if you know anything about the acrobat
plugins for trap editor i need help trying to use acrobat 7.0 with my older
trap editor dongle im not sure where all the software is for Acrobat 7.0 or can i use the old stuff but where do i put it to work properly in Acrobat.
steve
prinergy

Hi Steve,

Which version of Prinergy are you running? The Acrobat 7 plug-ins have been shipping with Prinergy 3 for some time now so you should have them unless you are on an older version of Prinergy.

BTW, you mention dongles... dongles are only needed for the Heidelberg built Trap Editor, which does not run on Acrobat 7 so if you really want to use that one, you will have to stick with Acrobat 6.

Cheers,
Rob

stevell72
06-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Yes im useing Prinergy 2.3.1 so ill just keep it in Acrobat 6 thanks for the info!
steve
Prinergy 2.3.1:cool