View Full Version : RC Slow to answer

08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Is it just me or am I the only one who had waited on hold for over 5 minutes before someone answers the phone at the RC?? Once I get to talk to someone, they are nice and uber-helpful, but long wait times stink!

Is it just me?

08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
I wish only 5 minutes; in the last 2 months I think I have been on hold more than 20 minutes 4 times one time was more than 30. When answered it was blamed on people on vacation. But other than that most are less than 2-3 minutes.

08-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Hello everyone,

Tom and I have spoken directly about this post but I wanted to respond to all and share with you the details of our conversation.

In the past few weeks, many of our veteran First Call Team members have gone off to pursue new opportunities within the organization and abroad. While this is always a positive occurrence for both the individual and the organization, it has left us somewhat challenged in our ability to respond to calls with the efficiency and speed our customers are used to.

Although we’ve lost some of our experienced members, I want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to get our new team members ramped up quickly in order to get back on par and exceed our service levels. We’ve hired a great new set of individuals who have been doing a phenomenal job at coming up to speed. As well, we are also leveraging the help from other teams in the RC to fill in on the phones during peak periods in order to reduce extended wait times and in providing a quicker response.

If you have access to eCentral, you can always log your support request online and the RC teams will respond to it in the same manner as if it were logged through the First Call Team. We have seen comments on this forum expressing concerns about having to repeat information that was logged on eCentral. I want to assure you that we are also putting measures in place to address this issue in order to provide the same high level of service regardless of how you contact us.

We do apologize for the delays and your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. As always I am available for further comment or discussion and appreciate any feedback you have to share. If you feel that you are still experiencing excessive delays and wish to escalate please feel free to contact me directly at (604) 671-3501.

KODAK Service & Support

Jason Coburn | Response Center Operations Manager | Tel.: 1.800.472.2727 | jason.coburn@creo.com | http://graphics.kodak.com

08-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Thanks J for the personal touch. I knew there had to be a reason and I'm glad you are out there watching out for us. We can't wait to see the RC get that new talent up to speed!